Monday, April 15, 2013

What's people think about Islam?


I would like the help of my people's with this question.
Why do so many people and western countries around the world hate the Muslim religion and the Muslim countries? 



When I look at the war on terror that aims only at Muslim terror groups, and I look at the big wars in the past 10 years that were mostly directed against Muslim countries and people.

And when I see the people of European countries (France, England etc) who hate the fact they have so many foreign Muslim residents coming into their countries. And I see that the Muslim terror groups attack many countries that have a lot of tolerance towards them, like Spain, India, England etc.

I wonder if it’s because of the western countries or the Muslim religion and their leaders?

Also please answer why do you think most Muslim countries in the Middle East have the lowest freedom of speech and civil rights laws in the entire world. And why they are all considered third world countries controlled by extreme religious governments?

No comments:

Post a Comment